Pure Instinct
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training and Why It's Important

2 posters

Go down

Training and Why It's Important Empty Training and Why It's Important

Post  Elfin Shotz Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Author's Quote: Remember, I didn't copy/paste anything, this is all from my 4 years of expierence of Runescape and how to train the 3 different combat styles. I hope this will help you all who ever is interested in reading this.

Ranging:

Why important?
~Ranging is a primary skill used as an advantage to get the secondary wepon, such as a dds/gmaul/claws/2h out. a secondary weapon could be slow or fast, fast as in a Saradomin Sword (70 Atk.) A primary weapon can be a secondary weapon, but it is better used, in my opinion, if it's fast.

Training?
~There are a few set ways and a few more expenisive ways that require a certain amount of skill(s).
1. from 1 to 30:
~cows
~Cannon at rock crabs
~chickens (mostly for money)
~Duel arena (It cna be fast if you ask someone to train on them, with 1 defense)

2. from 30 to 50
~Hill Giant
~Rock Crabs (knifes)
~Cannon @ Rock Crabs
~Thzaars

3. from 50 to 70
~Caged Ogres (must have done Biohazard quest)
~Chompies (Money (500k/h)) [must have done Big Chompy Bird Hutning quest]
~Thzaars
~Green/Red Dragons

4. from 70 to 85
~Caged Ogres
~Blue Dragons w/ Dorishun Cbow (Must have done [or party done] Watchtower for a better range spot)
~Chaos tunnels

5. from 85+
~Caged ogres (only w/ Knifes)
~Pest Control, using PCP on Range if included
~Dragons, even KBD
~Chinning at Skeletal Monkey Zombies (Must have done [or party done] Monkey Madness) [ prayer potions required]

Strength:

Why Important?
~Strength is an extremely important skill, used by a lot of secondary weapons. Notice how you fight in PvP/BH how most people use a melee weapon as a secondary weapon rather than mage? I have only firgured out that Strength was important 5 months ago, since using a Mage spell isn't rather all that good (unless 20-35 Cmb) Strength can dice your opponents into little pieces with the massive hits you can use.
~It is primarly used a s a secondary weapon, but a Saradomin Sword can be used as a primary one, and an Abbysal Whip too.

Training:
1. from 1 to 50
~(notice the huge jump? It is an easy skill to level to 50, primarly using the same monsters. Check #2 for more details from 30 to 50.)
~Cows
~Rock Crabs
~Spiders
~Guards
~Experiments (Must have done Creature of Fenkenstrain)

2. from 30 to 50 (*optional)
~Hill Giants
~Widlie guards at Black Knight's Castle in 12 wildie

3. from 50 to 70
~Crocediles
~Experiments
~Rock Crabs

4. from 70+ (Will be updated)
~Experiments
~Bandits [prayer potions required]
~Trolls [ prayer potions required]
~Daghnoths [ prayer potions required]

Magic:

Why Important?
~Magic is a semi-important skill, mostly used by P2P (Pay to Play). It can do wonders of wonders, as Magic is supposed to do. It can freeze, teleport, or anti-teleport a guy. Also causing a small to an extreme anmount of damage. As Ice Barrage and Miasmic Barrage and Fire Surge show, YOU can hit over 35s with it.

Training:
1. from 1 to 4
~Simply just air strike

2. from 4 to 25
~If you have 500k cash, buy a mudstaff or otherwise water and earth runes..and a few bodie runes and cast some confuse spells..then the others (I don't know the others atm since i'm on ancients)

3. from 25 to 43
~Buy a steam battle staff. buy about 1k laws. do varrock teles till 43 Smile

4. from 43 to 55 (or onwards, which I really recommend)
~If you have 30 smithing, this will be an extreme advantage, as you cna make money from this.
~Do superheat item (which is also smithing xp), if you cna do steel bars it will be helpful as you will make money in this process, or lose very little if you buy things for high and sell for low.

5. from 55 to 70 (or onwards)
~Alch (What else, lol)
~Buy a few natures and some of the following items which are good to alc:
- Adamant Platebodies
- Maple Longbow (u)
- Spirit Terrorbirds
- Air Battlestaffs (100 a day)
- Compost Mound

6. from 70-81 (or onwards)
~Burst (if you have done Dessert Treasure)
Some good monsters to burst are:
- Abbys monsters (lvl 81s) [ 43 prayer required]
- Rock crabs
- Bandits
- Skeletal Zombie Monkeys (Must have done Monkey Madness)
- Daghnoths
- Rock lobsters (mostly for charms)

7. From 81+
~Just do Surge spells on your slayer tasks, it helps a lot as I leveld from 84 to 85 that way quite quickly.

8. from 83+
~this is the most reliable and most boring thing to do.. cheapest and one of the fastest too though!
~~SOUL WARS~~
It can give you quite some expiernce and can even overhaul alcing if you hit 83 Magic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this guide will help you all!
It will be updated when new monsters can be discovered!

~Lietenant of PI
~Elfin

Last edited by Elfin Shotz on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Elfin Shotz

Back to top Go down

Training and Why It's Important Empty Re: Training and Why It's Important

Post  Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:37 pm

good guide

very helpful

Back to top Go down

Training and Why It's Important Empty RE: Guide

Post  Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Thank you helped me a bit out whit ranged.

Back to top Go down

Training and Why It's Important Empty my idea better than bandits

Post  derasaur Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:25 pm

go to living minerals cave and if your 70+def or using pray pots find one of the rock creatures which is named a striker it is very good xp 70k+ an hour about 10-20k better than bandits if using a slash weapon such as a
whip,d scim,ss and serveral others if you dont know where there this is then click this link ---> http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Living_rock_striker
derasaur
derasaur

https://www.youtube.com/user/derek2612

Back to top Go down

Post  Elfin Shotz Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:54 pm

derasaur wrote:go to living minerals cave and if your 70+def or using pray pots find one of the rock creatures which is named a striker it is very good xp 70k+ an hour about 10-20k better than bandits if using a slash weapon such as a
whip,d scim,ss and serveral others if you dont know where there this is then click this link ---> http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Living_rock_striker

Thing is this is posted on a "pure clan" website..so the requirments go from 1 to 25 defense.
That's why I'm only posting good mosters for pures and init pures.

~Elfin

Elfin Shotz

Back to top Go down

Training and Why It's Important Empty dumbass

Post  derasaur Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:31 pm

well stupid fuck yeah elfin shotz you recommend bandits? huh fuck head? so your gonna kill bandits without pray pots? dumbass so do strikers cuz there better so next time u wanna comment what i know about pures why dont u just keep ur mouth shut
derasaur
derasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Elfin Shotz Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:07 am

derasaur wrote:well stupid fuck yeah elfin shotz you recommend bandits? huh fuck head? so your gonna kill bandits without pray pots? dumbass so do strikers cuz there better so next time u wanna comment what i know about pures why dont u just keep ur mouth shut

Find it neccesary to talk like that tbh?
I don't like those kind of glowing terms unless your talking in the clanchat.
Yes, you need prayer potions and I'll edit that..
Why not just say you need food for every ranging and strength monster I listed huh?
Think with your mind dude, It's logic that you have to bring prayer potions.
Ima talk to lazy 'bout your tone tbh, wouldn't want to delete spams in the whole forum.

Elfin Shotz

Back to top Go down

Post  derasaur Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:34 pm

lol you said my monster isnt for pures and you think i care if you talk to lazy? no i really dont so why dont u
fuck off huh? and ill say w/e i want.
derasaur
derasaur

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum